On a hot summer that the water in a little country pool is heated obviously. After the weather is overcast heating time is prolonged or, generally, the temperature doesn’t reach a comfortable temperature of +22oC. In massive pools organic heating takes much longer. To address this problem, made a heater for your pool, working from different energy resources.
The simplest water heater for the swimming pool is an heat exchanger. The basis of the design is really a tank, through the liquid flows. It’s joined to the heating system or any flowing water heater. Inside the tank is a built-in coil. This component is the heat exchanger. Pool water circulates through the coil, warmth from the liquid inside the tank.
Why do you need such a complicated pool heater if you’re able to just run on the water directly through the heater? You can use such a strategy, but there are just two problems:
- The swimming water includes tiny particles of chlorine and other impurities. If warmed, they settle on the walls of the heat exchanger as a good sludge, clogging it.
- Pool water is filled in oxygen, which divides the metallic walls of the heat exchanger.
To costly boiler or leak heater doesn’t fail, the heating process has a second loop. The heat exchanger is easier and more economical to change whether it becomes clogged or flows from oxidation of these walls.
In a tiny children’s pool piping is set to the principle of the system”underfloor heating”. A small amount of water the coil will heat quickly, and using a large volume won’t cope. Electric models
The 2nd most popular is an electric heater for your pool, composed of a human body, heating components and a thermostat. Devices come in two types:
- Accumulation. The system consists of a large tank, where the water is heated from the heating elements, and from that point it is fed to the pool. The device is linked to the water treatment program of the pool. There is a filter in front of the water heater, which extends pressurized water, which gets rid of the formation of strong deposits.
- Based on the capability, the apparatus are linked to single-phase and systems that are interpersonal. After calculating, these parameters have been taken into account:
- per 1 m3 of water of an open swimming pool – 1 kW of heating part power;
- 1 m3 of water of an indoor swimming pool – 0.5 kW of heating components power.
The need to heat a great quantity of water requires the use of powerful devices. remonttool.ru Electricity costs are enormous, and you have to put another field of pipes. Heating pump
Rather complicated in the machine of the heater to the pool heat pump describes innovative technology. The unit is efficient and cost-effective, however it is rarely used because of its high price.
Important: The heat pump operates on the principle of their refrigerator, just here the circuit which releases heat, not cold, is in demand.
The machine consists of 2 circuits, in which the liquid circulates. The outer pipe is laid underground, in the bottom of the reservoir or other location where you can extract the heat. The inner circuit is put inside the pool. It provides the water the heat extracted from the outer pipe.