The summer shower around the dacha plot is regarded as the No. 2 construction, as the very first in importance is the outside toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complex, but such a trifle as the choice and setup of a plastic container to your shower in the dacha will bring a great deal of difficulty. How to manage all these nuances on their own, we’ll now attempt to understand. Without or with heating
Before you opt for a tank to your shower at the country must decide on its functionality. On whether this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating, toolbuild.ru is based on the comfort of bathing. There are two types of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and convenient to work with is a heated shower tank, also functioning on power. Of course, and without linking to electricity this tank may be utilized, but in this is the relaxation of taking water procedures. The fact is that within the plastic container is a heating component – TEH. If the sun didn’t have time to warm water, then this problem can readily be solved with power. It’s convenient to put in a tank with heating, if the shower is going to be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water in the tank will be heated by the sun, so during this period, the heating is simply not comprised.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a normal tank, like a barrel mounted on the roof of a shower home. The water in the tank is heated from the sun. In other words, when the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take just a refreshing shower or refuse to wash whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event the cottage is seen very infrequently, and then just in summertime.
The main difference between those tanks only installed heating component. Shape, volume, and colour of this product can be extremely different. It’s necessary that any chosen tank had a broad neck, simple to pour water and was firmly connected to the roof of the shower house.
Tip: Flat black aquariums are all powerful. A large area of a thin layer of water is heated quicker by the sun. Black walls of the tank draw the sun’s rays, plus the water in the tank doesn’t bloom.
Design features of plastic shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer homes are especially popular with customers for several reasons;
- A particular essay of plastic is used to make the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan to 30-50 years. At exactly the identical point, plastic tanks such as summer showers are characterized by a moderate cost, light weight and simplicity of setup. All you have to do is build the shower box, and correct the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- In the production of shower tanks, many producers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures the safety of water even during long-term storage. Plastic does not corrode under all circumstances, which can’t be said about metal.
When picking a plastic tank should know that the tanks without electrical heating most often are created in bulk from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are created in the kind of drums using a volume of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Horizontal heated tanks are usually created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a wide neck or by pump.
Polycarbonate bath for country homes with their own hands
Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a funding shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to 3 summer months and after that during the planting of their vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For such a short period it is sufficient to build a light cottage out of any sheet material. Not a terrible choice is really a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a changing room, which isn’t tricky to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material for cladding a dacha shower. For this instance with success will match exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop only on this gorgeous and durable material.
Let us consider the Benefit of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar materials:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let’s move on to the next stage of constructing a shower for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips about the development of the layout of a country shower using a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of the project. It is not essential to build complex drawings, and also a simple scheme could be sketched out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself what you would like to construct a shower. Very quickly you may create a lightweight stall and only put it to the floor. More complicated in the manufacture of shower on the foundation with water heating, however such a design will survive longer. Additionally, at a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in the cold.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with discovering its location. It’s essential to note that the tank ought to be continuously filled with water. Doing this in buckets from afar is embarrassing and hard. It’s much better to put the shower stall near the water consumption.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a lot of people, it should be put as close as possible into this cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower close to the cesspool will conserve laying sewer pipes, but it’s desirable to not bring the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells in the sewage system will penetrate the shower, making an unpleasant atmosphere whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is heated by the sun. The stall should be put in the sunniest location, where there’s no shade in the trees and tall structures.
- Within the shower stall and shifting room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, which means that you are able to bathe during the night. Only it is necessary to think about that the lights have to have a high degree of protection from water. It is best to place shower cabins on the rear of the house. Here are closest to this sewer, water supply instead of far to pull the electric cable for light.
- Determined by the location of the place of this summer shower, begin to earn a plot of the cabin itself from polycarbonate. Originally it was determined that the garden shower will probably be together with all the changing room. In this case, the width of the layout tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese people, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is much better to grow to 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing area threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They will not enable the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing room can be coordinated from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure individually set up extra racks, to which fix sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of this pre-bath depends on the tastes of the operator. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths at which, in addition to the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Inside there are benches and a table.
- The total height of this shower cabin from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could reach 2.5 m, and even higher. The height within the shower stall will likely be reduced. Part of the space below will have a wooden tray, and the top will hang on a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a bit of paper sketches the plot of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed to its structure.