Each owner of a private lawn acquires a cellar. It’s dug out under the home, garagedoor or merely on the territory of the site. Nevertheless, in almost any location, to get inside, you require a ladder into the basement, and incredibly reliable and comfortable. On the measures will have to step with the load. Perhaps kids or the elderly will be descending into the cellar. Stairs should provide a safe and comfortable descent, without taking up unnecessary space inside the basement.
Fundamental requirements which should be adhered to throughout the calculation of stairs dimensions
So, whether the basement is located in the garage, below the house or on the site, to go down inside you will require a cozy staircase. The easiest design for basements is considered a ladder, however, it is comfortable to go down or up will not get the job done. And after all with itself will probably have to carry the load, for instance, potatoes or canned products. The ideal choice is a straight staircase. In the event the size of the cellar allows, it is far better to opt for this option.
Determined with the model, don’t immediately proceed to the structure. First do the calculation of the stairs, adhering to these rules:
- The width of the march is based on the dimensions of the basement. There aren’t any special conditions for this particular parameter, but too narrow design can’t be constructed. Generally, the diameter of the stairs into the basement is between 700 to 900 mm. A man ought to be free to pass through the steps using a spoonful of potatoes or other cargo.
- Proper calculation of this gap provides exactly the identical comfort of scaling the stairs. This parameter usually means that the distance in the measures into the ceiling of the basement. The space from the bottom step to this ceiling should be 200 mm greater than the height of someone. When building a new basement make a standard gap height of 2 . If you make the gap is significantly less than the norm, the staircase will constantly must get out of the cellar in a bent state, so as not to hit his head to the ceiling.
- The second important indicator of a comfortable descent – it is the slope of the stairs. It can be in the array of 22-75o. At a steep incline of 45o place just side stairs into the basement. On the flights of staircase create a more gentle descent. The less the slope, the more comfy to move on the plateau.
- Suitable width of measures is considered present in 300 mm. Too narrow or broad steps cause discomfort during walking.
- Steps elevation parameter is 150-200 mm roomgood.ru. And all them should be located in exactly the exact same distance from one another. Just the lower and the top step can be counter. Smaller height is not allowed, since the measure will become more frequent, which impacts exhaustion during walking. If the elevation of the steps is higher, you are going to need to climb a lot of leg.
It is not tricky to perform self-calculations. Take the length of the ladder, and divided from the height of this measure. If the result turned out, for example, 16.6 pieces, then one step at the top or bottom can be carried out with a cancel.
Attention! The final step is the base of the stairs, that is, its base, and it is not necessary to install it.
Adhering to those recommendations, you will have the ability to build a comfortable staircase. To help builders in the photo provides a table of calculations stairs.
What things to use for the stairs in the cellar
There are different alternatives for creating basement staircase, and they all differ from the choice of material. This will be based onhow easy it will be to build a structure, exactly what its final cost and period of operation is.